HAL Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) issued a job advertisement to fill up the Apprentices post, which is 165 in total. Concerned individuals can apply for this post through the official website by submitting their application forms before the due date (25th February 2021). Individuals are advised to read the notification below and then apply after checking their eligibility.
HAL Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.02.2021|
HAL Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post name||Number of posts|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||78|
Aspirants for this post must possess a Degree /Diploma in Engineering from any recognized Board/University/Institution.
The minimum age set for this post is 18 years of age. Aspirants below 18 years of age are not suitable to apply for this post.
The application fees are not mentioned under the notification released by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- Graduate Apprentices: The nominees will get a salary of Rs.9000/- per month for this post.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: For this post, candidates will get a stipend of Rs.8000/- monthly.
The selection should be made based on the merit list.
Official Website: Go to the official website @www.hal-india.co.in for more information.
Steps To Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2021
- Read the official notification carefully, the link of which is described below.
- Check your eligibility and then apply for the post.
- Then download the application form from there and start filling it.
- Mention all the details clearly under the application form.
- Attach all the copies of the documents asked under it and passport size photo too.
- At last, tap on the submit option, and the application form will get submitted.
- Take outs it prints, too, for future reference.
Important Links to Consider for HAL Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Detailed Notification|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Note: The organization does not accept multiple applications by a single applicant.