ICF Recruitment 2021: The job notification was released by the Integral Coach Factory to meet up the vacancies that arise under their department. There are 39 vacant seats of the GDMO, House Keeping Assistant, Staff Nurse post. Aspirants who are interested to grab any of the posts have to firstly read out the full details below and then apply for the vacancy. The applicants can apply till the 13th of May 2021.
Below mentioned all the necessary details regarding the vacancy. Readout it carefully and apply for it.
ICF Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Integral Coach Factory|
|Posts Name||GDMO, House Keeping Assistant, Staff Nurse|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13.05.2021|
ICF Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO)||05|
|House Keeping Assistant||21|
The nominees holding the 10th/B.Sc in Nursing/GNM/MBBS from any recognized college or institution can apply for the post.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO): up to 53 years of age.
- Staff Nurse: 20-40 years of age.
- House Keeping Assistant: 18-33 years of age.
The application fee information is not described under the notification.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO): Rs.75000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs.44900/-
- House Keeping Assistant: Rs.18000/-
The organization takes the interviews for the final selection.
Official Website: Check out the organization’s website @www.pbicf.in for any details.-
Steps To Apply Online For ICF Recruitment 2021
- The applicants have to open the official website and apply for the post in an online way.
- Firstly Under the application form, aspirants have to mention all the details asked by the recruiter.
- Then Attach all the xerox of the important documents in it.
- Before submitting the form recheck the form once.
- And in the end, deposit it.
Important Links to Consider for ICF Recruitment 2021:
|Link of the Website||Find Here|
|Notification Pdf||Find Here|
|Link to Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Nominees have to note that the mobile number or email id they provided in the application form must be working.