JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board recently released an official notification of recruitment to fill up Driver, Technical Officer, RA, JE & Another post. The vacancy released by them is 580 in number. Interested contenders have to go to the official website and submit their application forms fast. To get further details to look at the below-given information.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Posts Name||Driver, Technical Officer, RA, JE & Another post|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.12.2021|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|ARI and Training||35 posts|
|Public Works (R& B) Department||490 Posts|
|Science & Technology||11 posts|
|Law, Justice, and Parliaments||44 posts|
- Driver-II: Must qualify Matrics from a recognized board and hold a valid driving license.
- Technical Officer: Must hold a Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Degree in Civil/Computer Engineering Stream/Renewable Energy.
- Research Assistant: Must hold a Masters Degree in Science/Mathematics /Statistics or Engineering from any recognized board/ University/Institution.
- Driver GradeII: Must clear Matric / 10+2 from a recognized board and hold a valid Driving License.
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Hold Diploma in Civil Engineering from any government accredited Institute/ University.
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical): Possess three years of Diploma ( Mechanical Engineering ) from Recognized University.
- Draftsman(Civil): Hold Diploma in Civil Engineering/Training Course Certificate from Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Draftsman(Mechanical): Hold Two years of Training Course Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Government Institute.
- Works Supervisor: Must clear Matric from any recognized Board / University and hold an ITI Certificate in Carpentry Trade or Building Construction.
- Proof Reader, V-Copy Holder: Must complete Graduation from any recognized board/ university/organization.
Candidates below 48 years of age can apply for this post. To get age details according to the category, then visit the official recruitment notification,
Candidates have to pay Rs.350/- for submitting the application form, and payment should only done through the online mode.
The link is provided below to get details regarding the pay scale for this post-visit to the official notification.
The selection should be made based on the marks obtained in the written exam. The examination consists of multiple-choice questions and objective-type questions.
Steps To Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in this job vacancy have to visit the official website and open the application form. Start filling the application form with all the necessary details, submit it before the due date, and take a print of the application form.