A great opportunity was released by the OSSSC(Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission) for candidates searching for jobs. OSSSC released a 200 vacancy for the post of Radiographer on a Contractual basis. Aspirants can quickly grab their seats by applying for the position through the submission of an application form. Candidates up to the age of 32 years can apply for this job. Aspirants are selected based on the personal interview. Candidates are advised to read the article thoroughly to hold more information about this recruitment.
Table of Contents
OSSSC Recruitment Highlights:
|Organization||OSSSC (Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission )|
|Post name||Radiographer on a Contractual basis|
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Job Location||Puri,Gajapati, Sundargarh,rayagada,ganajam
Khordha, Kalahandi,Koraput,sambalpur .
|Last date to apply||30th January 2021|
|Education qualification||12th in science stream/DMRT/BMRT/Masters|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt jobs|
OSSSC Recruitment Vacancy details:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
OSSSC Recruitment Complete Details
Aspirants who do not belong to SC/ST/PWD category have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee.
Candidates below age 21 years and above 32 years are not eligible for this post.
Candidate must hold 10+2 from the science department and DMRT/Masters in medical radiation technology/BMRT from an accredited university/Board /institution.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of OSSSC, the link of which is given below.
- You have registered yourself by filling in all the necessary details.
- Enter your login id and password allotted after the registration.
- Read the application form carefully.
- Fill in all the details asked by the recruiter in the form.
- Attach the copies of the documents asked for in the form.
- Check the form after filling it.
- Then submit it carefully.
- Take the print out of the form for further use.
Selection procedure for OSSSC Recruitment:
Candidates seeking to grab this opportunity are selected after the personal interview. The personal interview is conducted for those candidates whose names appear on the merit list.
- Written exam
- Verification of documents.
|Official Website link||Click here|
Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 07th January 2021
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Exam Fee: 30th January 2021
- Last Date for online application Submission: 06th February 2021