Railway Recruitment: Indian Railway has announced a vacancy for 12000+ Posts of Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant. It is a dream of candidates to have a government job, and they prepare very hard to get the job. Indian Railway is a perfect opportunity for the candidates. Interested candidates should apply before the closing date. Before applying check your eligibility conditions. Other details about Railway Recruitment are given below in the links.
Railway Recruitment: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Railway|
|Official Website||Check Given Link|
|Posts Name||Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Check a Particular Recruitment Link|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Check a Particular Recruitment Link|
Railway Recruitment: Important Details
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment: 21 Posts
- RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment: 103 Posts
- WCR Railway Recruitment: 20 Posts
- (MMMOCL) Recruitment: 55 Posts
- East Coast Railway Recruitment: 756 Posts
- SECR Group C Recruitment: 21 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a 10th certificate/12th certificate/Graduation degree/Diploma according to the post for which are applying. Check the link for detailed information.
Age Criteria: The minimum age criteria for the posts is 18 years. For the maximum age criteria, you should visit the specified link. Relaxation in age is also applicable for the posts according to the Rules of Government.
Application Fee: The examination fee is different for General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates. Check the Recruitment link for which you want to apply.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a salary according to the specified pay scale of the post according to the 7th Pay Commission. Selected candidates also get allowances as per rules. For more details, check the particular recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will comprise a written test and document verification. There may be interviews for the posts.
Official Website: Candidates must click the link of Particular recruitment and then visit the official website for the recruitment.
Steps To Apply Online For Railway Recruitment
- The candidates should click on the link for the concerned recruitment.
- Carefully read all of the details provided therein, like age limit, eligibility, pay scale, last date, etc.
- Then apply for recruitment in the mode prescribed, either online or offline.
- Fill up the information in the application form correctly and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the form as per instructions, offline, or online.
- Save registration number or password for future reference.
Note: Check to apply online Last date carefully for 2700 Posts of Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant not to miss the opportunity and fill out the application form.