UPCL Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. issued a job notification on their official site. They invited the applications for the 105 vacancies of Accounts Officer, AE & Other Posts. Interested applicants can apply for this post before the last date. The closing date for the submission of the application form is 16th April 2021. For more details, applicants are suggested to read out the below article.
UPCL Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of the posts||Accounts Officer, AE & Other|
|First Date to Apply Online||17.03.2021|
|End Date to Apply Online||16.04.2021|
UPCL Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Senior Industrial Engineer||01|
Nominees for this post must possess Engineering Degree/Bachelors in Law/CA/MBA/ICWA/Post Graduation /IR/Business Management from the recognized Board/University/Institution.
Lower age limit: 21 years of age
Upper age limit: 42 years of age
General / OBC category: Rs.800/-
SC/ST of Uttarakhand Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Assistant Engineer-Electrical/Mech/Civil: Rs.56100 – Rs.177500
- Accounts Officer: Rs.56100 – Rs.177500
- Law Officer: Rs.56100 – Rs.177500
- Personnel Officer: Rs.56100 – Rs.177500
- Senior Industrial Engineer: Rs.67700 – Rs.206700
The selection should be made according to the personal interview performance.
Official Website: @https://www.upcl.org/.
Steps To Apply Online For UPCL Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website @https://www.upcl.org/.
- Then you have to search for the notification and then read it.
- After reading it if you are suitable for the post then apply for it.
- Clearly fill in the information in the application form.
- Then upload the necessary document copies with it.
- Upload your digital signature and passport size photo.
- Submit your form and takes out it print it out and sent it to the given address.
Address: Coordinator (Test & Selection), Lambert Square Guest House, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, District – Udham Singh Nagar – 263415, Uttarakhand”.