Indian Air Force offers an excellent opportunity for candidates who are seeking airline jobs. IAF (Indian Air Force) has recently released an official AFCAT recruitment notification to fill up the flying branch and ground duty branches.
According to their performance in the online exam and Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) interview, aspirants are to be selected. Candidates interested in grabbing this opportunity must submit their form on or before the due date.
AFCAT Recruitment Vacancy Details Overview
|Flying Branch||SSC – 69|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||96|
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)||76|
AFCAT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should be a Resident of India.
#For Flying Branch
|Minimum age||20 years|
|Maximum age||24 years|
#For Ground Duty (Technical and non- Technical ) Branch:
|Minimum age||20 years|
|Maximum age||26 years|
#For Flying Branch:
- Candidates must be passed Class 10+2 with 60% marks each in mathematics and physics and must contain four years of Engineering/ Technology.
- Candidates must have cleared sections A & B examining Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in specific disciplines specified by IAF.
#For Ground Duty Branch: (TECHNICAL BRANCH)
- Candidates must be passed with a minimum of 50 percent marks in Physics and Maths at 10+2 level.
- Candidates must be Graduated/BE/BTech with 60 percent or equivalent.
- Candidates must clear section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with 60%
#For Ground Duty Branch (NON-TECHNICAL BRANCH)
- Candidates must hold Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates should clear section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized university with 60%.
Candidates must pay Rs.250/- as an application fee for AFCAT entry.
Mode of payment: Online
Procedure to fill AFCAT application form 2021:
- Visit the official website of AFCAT.
- Click on ‘Candidate Login’ to get register.
- Fill in all the required details to get registered.
- After registration, the candidate has to select entry-AFCAT, NCC Special Entry for Flying Branch.
- Fill in all the information regarding educational qualification, course preference, communication details.
- Upload the copies of documents.
- Pay the application fees for successful submission of the form.