All India Institute of Medical Sciences released an advertisement for the vacant posts. The vacant positions are for the Junior Resident post and 34 in the number. The applicants concerned with this post can read out the notification carefully and then apply for it. The applications are accepted only via online mode till the 25th of June 2022. To grasp full details once read out the below paragraph.
AIIMS Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Posts Name||Junior Resident|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.06.2022|
Table of Contents
AIIMS Recruitment 2022: Important Details
Junior Resident Post- 34 Vacancies
Also, Check the Latest Notification Powergrid Recruitment 2022
The aspirants must hold the below-given qualification:
- Must hold an MBBS degree.
- Must get registered for Training organized by MCI.
- Junior Residents: up to 30 years of age.
- The reserved category enjoys relief in the age limit.
- For SC/ST: Rs.800/-
- For GEN/OBC/Ex-servicemen: Rs.1000/-
- For PwD: nil
The AIIMS organization will provide an attractive salary of Rupees 56100 to the selected Junior Residents.
The recruitment should be done based on the Interview.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For AIIMS Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website @www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Then tap on the official notification and read out it.
- Put the asked details under the form and affix the xerox copies of the documents with it.
- Now upload the digital signature and passport size photo on it.
- Check the details filled in and make the payment of the application fees.
- Take out the receipt of the application fees for future use.
- Deposit your application form before the due date.
Important Links to Consider for AIIMS Recruitment 2022:
|Website link||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online link||Click Here|
Note: The reserved category applicants have to note that they have to show all their documents that claimed that they belong to the reserved category.