All India Institute of Medical Sciences released an advertisemnt for the vacant posts. The vacant positions are for the Principal & Nursing Lecturer post and 06 in the number. The applicants concerned with this post can read out the notification carefully and then apply for it. The applications are accepted only via online mode till the 20th May 2021. To grasp full details once read out the below paragraph.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Posts Name||Principal & Nursing Lecturer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.05.2021|
AIIMS Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Professor cum Principal||01|
The aspirants must hold the below-given qualification:
- Hold a minimum of 10 years experience in nursing.
- Must hold maters in nursing.
- Must get registered as a nurse and the midwife.
- Professor cum Principal: up to 55 years of age.
- Lecturer: up to 50 years of age.
- The reserved category enjoys the relief in the age limit.
- For SC: Rs.800/-
- For GEN/OBC/Ex-servicemen: Rs.1000/-
- For PwD: nil
- Professor cum Principal: Rs. 123100-215900/-
- Lecturer: Rs. 67700-208700/-
The recruitment should be done based on the Test or Interview.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For AIIMS Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website @www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Then tap on the official notification and read out it.
- Put the asked details under the form and affix the xerox copies of the documents with it.
- Now upload the digital signature and passport size photo on it.
- Check the details filled in and make the payment of the application fees.
- Take out the receipt of the application fees for future use.
- Deposit your application form before the due date.
Important Links to Consider for AIIMS Recruitment 2021:
|Website link||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online link||Click Here|
Note: The reserved category applicants have to note that they have to show all their documents that claimed that they belong from the reserved category.