The Indian airline industry is gaining great success these days. Lots of Airlines like Jet Airway, Spice jet, Indigo Airlines, Air India, and Vistara are hiring more and more Students for the positions of Trainee, cabin Crew, Air hostess, and Pilot. Candidates looking for high packages in top countries Dubai, Mauritius, and Hong Kong and want to start their career in Airline may fill Online registration form on or before 30th May 2021. World’s no. 1 Air hostess training Institute.
They have opened Admission for Degree and Diploma Courses. They provide high-salary jobs even before you completed the course. More details are mentioned below.
Career in Airlines: Eligibility, Salary & Other Details
Salary Packages: Rs.1.25 lac per month is the top salary offered by them to the students.
Registration Cost: No fees, it’s free of cost. After the registration, they will contact you through email or phone no to give the details of the admission process and job placement.
Highlight to be mentioned:
- Cabin Crew Salary in India since establishment will be Most Min. 40,000 and Max. 80,000 per month.
- Over 8000 Students Placed in one year, which created the Limca Book of Records 2012.
- 700 campus interviews/ exclusive Walk-Ins in one year.
- Largest Network of Centers in India, including presence/operations in Dubai, Mauritius, and Hong Kong.
- 5 Star Hotel Stays and additional grade pay.
Annual Vacancies in Airline Sectors every Year: More than 24200.
Educational Qualifications: Students should be passed 12th/Diploma, Graduation, or Post Graduation. They must be of age 17 years to 27 years.
Career Opportunities in Top countries: India, Dubai, and many more
** 8000+ Students trained and Placed in top airlines.
How to Apply Online For Airlines Recruitment:
Students are advised to follow the given guidelines to fill the form.
1.. Open the link given below entitled “Apply Online “.
2. A new page will open, now look on to the given form.
3. Enter your name and Mobile Number.
4. Enter your Date of Birth and Valid Email Id.
5. Enter your Qualification
6. And Select the Nearest Centre and then click on the checkbox.
7. At last click on Submit button.