Almora Urban Co-op Bank Recruitment 2022: A new recruitment notification has been given by Almora Urban Cooperative Bank to hire 100 contenders. The bank has vacant positions for Clerk & Specialist officers posts. The Almora Bank will begin the online registration form on 21 May 2022. You are advised to check all the eligibility requirements for SO and Clerk posts before applying. The closing date to submit the fee and application form for Almora Bank is 12 June 2022.
Almora Urban Cp-op Bank Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Bank Name||Almora Urban Cooperative Bank|
|Official Website Link||https://almoraurbanbank.com/|
|Posts Name||Clerk & Specialist Officer|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||21 May 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 May 2022|
Table of Contents
Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Clerk(Cashier) – 75 Posts
- Clerk(Typist) – 08 Posts
- SO/IT (Special Officer) – 15 Posts
- SO/Law (Special Officer) – 02 Posts
The aspirants who have completed a graduation degree (for clerk post) or BTech degree IT (For SO/IT) or degree in Law (For SO/Law) from the recognized Institute or University/Collge can submit the Almora Bank Recutiwment application form.
Also, See the Recent Notification BEL Recruitment 2022
An online written examination will be organized by Almora Co-op Bank in order to select nominees for clerks and Specialist Officers posts.
The Almora bank will charge applying fee of Rupees 1500 for both posts (Clerk & SO).
- For Clerk Posts- 21 years to 40 years
- For Specialist Officer Posts- 25 years to 40 years
- For Clerk Posts- Rupees 18000
- For Specialist Officer Posts- Rupees 30000
Official Website Link:
Go to the official website of Almora Urban Cp-op Bank for additional information at @https://almoraurbanbank.com/.
Steps To View To Apply Online For Almora Urban Cp-op Bank Recruitment 2022
- You first go to the authorized website of the Almora Urban Cooperative Bank and get the recent advertisement for clerks and Specialist Officer posts recruitment.
- Fill in all the details like name, age, qualification marks, parents’ name, address, contact number, identity proof, etc in the Almora Bank application form.
- Upload all the necessary docs/certificates in the application form.
- Pay the examination fee for Clerk/SO posts.