American Airlines is considered the world’s largest airline by fleet size and income. It is also considered as the second-largest airline in the world with the most number of destinations flown. The airlines have vacancies open For Flight Attendant Posts. The airline is seeking dedicated and hardworking professionals for this post.
It operates both within domestic and international boundaries. If you are willing and are interested then you can apply from the link mentioned below after knowing the employee benefits, training period, travel privileges, etc.
American Airlines Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||American Airlines|
|Name of the Job||Flight Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
American Airlines Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: American Airlines
Name of The Posts: Flight Attendant
- The selected applicant will get annual pay ranging between $24,511 up to $70,467 with an hourly rate that ranges from $16.24 up to $50.50.
- Travel privileges will also be given on other airlines including special rates on hotels, car rentals, and more.
- Retirement Pension will be given along with career development opportunities.
- Health, life, and accident insurance will also be provided to the chosen aspirants.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
- The applicant must be more than or equal to 20 years of age and should hold a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- He should have the right to work in the USA and must have a valid US or a foreign passport with applicable visas.
- The candidate should also have travel documents and should have 2 years of customer service experience.
- The job seekers should hold proficiency in French, Italian, and other languages and should be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- He should be very friendly to customers and should have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- He should know how to handle difficult situations, complaint resolution and he should act as a problem solver too.
- The applicant should be able to work in different shifts and should not have extreme hair color or style while wearing the uniform of a flight attendant.
- He should represent a professional image at all times and should not have any visible tattoos or upper ear piercings done.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- The applicant should be able to do physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, walking, and light lifting.
- He should be ready to spend constant nights away from home and go on extensive Travels.
- He should be able to push or pull carts being an excess of 250 pounds.
- He should be physically fit to lift objects up to 35 pounds that may include galley stowage bins and carry-on luggage.
- The applicant must be fit enough to endure the different climate and he should be ready to work on the alternative work schedules which may include evening shifts, weekends, and holidays too.
Note: Read all the instructions before applying.