APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022: The applications are invited by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for the recruitment of the 77 empty seats of the Post Graduate Teacher post. The willing applicants can submit their application form online before the 11th of March 2022. Before applying the candidates are suggested to view out the full article to get all the details about the Recruitment.
APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.03.2022|
APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Post Graduate Teacher post: 77 vacancies
Masters degree plus B.Ed. from the approved university or institution is required to apply under the APPSC.
- Lowest age for apply: 21 years
- Highest age for apply: 35 years
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For APST: Rs. 150/-
The remuneration of Rs.47600-151100/- on the monthly basis will be provided by the APPSC to the selected teachers.
The APPSC will conduct the written exam to select the best candidate for the Post Graduate Teacher post.
Official Website: Open the APPSC official website @www.appsc.gov.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
- Open the APPSC official portal.
- Download the notice and check out all the details in it.
- Complete the registration process and then log in with your id to apply.
- Complete the application form details and attach the requested certificates with it.
- Make the application fees payment and tap on the deposit option.
- Keep one copy of the filled application form for future aspects.
Important Links to Consider for APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website of the APPSC||Tap Here|
|Official Notice||Tap Here|
|Apply Online Link||Tap Here|
Note: All the important details about the Recruitment of PGT post are mentioned by us. To get the details about the more recruitment to check out our website timely.