APSC Recruitment 2022: The applications are invited by the Assam Public Service Commission for the Forest Ranger post which is 35 in number. Only Indian Citizens can apply for the vacancy. Individuals who are looking forward to applying can deposit their application form till the 27th January 2022. More details about the pay scale, educational qualification, age limit are disclosed under the below article.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the institution
|Assam Public Service Commission
|Application form accepted till
APSC Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
Forest Ranger post: 35 vacancies
A graduation degree in Science/ Engineering from the approved university or institution can apply for the vacancy.
21-38 years of age are eligible for the application for the Forest Ranger post. The upper age limit is applicable to apply for the post.
- For SC/ OBC/ST/ MOBC category: Rs.185.40/-
- For General/ EWS category: Rs. 285.40/-
- For BPL/ PWBD category: Rs.35.40/-
The remuneration of Rs.22,000 – Rs.97,000/- on the monthly basis plus the grade pay of Rs.10,300/- will be provided.
The written tests will be conducted by the APSC for selection.
Official Website: Move to the department website @www.apsc.nic.in for any details.
How To Apply For APSC Recruitment 2022 Online
- Aspirants have to first open the official website.
- View out the details of the notice and then apply.
- Fulfill all the details under the application form.
- Fixed all the docs with it.
- Pay the application fees and deposit your form.
Necessary detailss to Consider for APSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website of the department
|Apply Online details
Note: The application fees will get accepted till the 30th January 2022.