Through the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) Notification, the Indian Armed Forces are now seeking applications for Medical Officer positions. The total number of posts made available through this recruiting advertisement for the year 2022 is 420. Through this recruiting procedure, both men and women with medical degrees can join the Indian Armed Forces as Medical Officers (SSC). The company will provide generous pay to fill the position. For information on salaries, applicants are advised to visit the company website.
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Post name||Medical Officer|
|End date for online application||18th September 2022|
Table of Contents
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2022 Complete Information–
Medical Officer post: 420 vacancies
To apply for the Medical Officer position, you must have an MBBS or graduate degree.
- The lowest age to apply is 30 years old.
- The highest age to apply is 16 years old.
The company will provide generous pay to fill the position. For information on salaries, applicants are advised to visit the company website.
The selection of the nominees is on the basis of the result of the following steps:
- Personal Interview
- Verification of the docs
- Medical Exam
The application cost for the recruitment has been set at Rs. 200.
amcssentry.gov.in is the official website
How to Apply For Armed Forces Medical Services Notification
- To find out if you qualify, view the Army AFMS SSC Medical Officer (MO) Notification 2022.
- Visit www.amscsscentry.gov.in to apply online.
- Check your mail for your registration number and OTP.
- The registration number and OTP must be supplied.
- Complete the form in its entirety.
- Upload any required documents or certifications.
- Pay the required fees and send the form online.