Army Dental Corps invited online applications from the male and female individuals to fill the 37 vacant positions of the Short Term Commission post. The organization activates the application link up to the 17th May 2021 for the submission of the form. Get all the necessary details related to this job vacany under the below content.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Army Dental Corps|
|Posts Name||Short Term Commission|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.05.2021|
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps 2021: 37 seats
Educational Qualifications: The applicants will hold the below education qualifications to get eligible for the post.
- Must complete a rotational internship of 1 year authorized by DCI.
- Hold BDS with a minimum of 55% of marks.
- Possess MDS from the dental college of India.
- Must clear the NEET and possess its certificate.
Up to 45 years of age aspirants can apply for the post.
The organization doesn’t provide the details regarding the application fees under the official notification.
The remuneration for this post will be provided by the organization as per the department rules.
The selection will be made based on the Written Test, Personal Interview, and Medical Examination performance.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.joinindianarmy.gov.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website and then read out the details very carefully.
- Properly fill in the details under the application form regarding the name, qualification, address, Phone number, and many more.
- Then attach the copies of the necessary documents with it.
- Pay the application fees if necessary.
- Then tap on the submit option for the submission of the form..