Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: The goods news is there for the aspirants who are seeking jobs in the Banking sector. Recently, the Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) liberated an official advertisement on their official website. The notification contains the details regarding the vacancies of 150 seats of Generalist Officer post. Aspirants who are interested to grab this post can appeal for this post by depositing their form. The end date decided by the organization for submitting their application form is the 6th of April 2021. Below discussed all the details regarding this job vacancy.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Department Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Posts Name||Generalist Officer|
|First Date to Apply||22.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||06.04.2021|
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Generalist Officer MMGS Scale: 150 seats
Aspirants holding bachelors are suitable for this post and can apply for it.
- Lower age: 25 years
- Upper age: 35 years
- The relief in age is given to the reticent category according to the institution’s rules.
- For UR/EWS/OBC category: Rs1180
- For SC/ST category: Rs.118
- For PWD category: nil
- For Women applicants: nil
Nominees selected for this post will get the remuneration of Rs.48170 – Rs.69810/- monthly.
The selection should take based on the Online Exam, GD/ Interview performance.
Official Website: www. bankofmaharashtra. in
Steps To Apply Online For Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Get the notification and read out it carefully.
- Then tap on the apply online option and apply for the post after checking your eligibility.
- Furnish complete details in the application form.
- Then attach the documents among with it.
- Upload the photograph and signature too.
- Make sure the details are appropriately filled in and pay the fees.
- Submit your form before the last date.