BHU( Banaras Hindu University) has released the most incredible opportunity for Indian citizens searching for jobs. The BHU invited an online application for filling the vacancies for non-teaching and teaching posts. Vacancy released by BHU is 7 in number. Eligible candidates can be applied for this post till the last date of the form. To know more information about education qualification, the final submission date, candidates must thoroughly read the article.
Table of Contents
BHU Recruitment Highlights
|Organization||BHU( Banaras Hindu University)|
|Post name||Teaching and Non Teaching posts|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|starting date of submission of the form||27th December 2020|
|last date for submission of the form||11th January 2020|
BHU Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Associate Professor (Vedic Studies)||01|
|Associate Professor (Vedic Vanaspati Vigyan Adhyayan)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Vedic Studies)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Vedic Yogic Science Studies)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Vedic Instrumentation Engineering Studies||01|
BHU Recruitment Eligibility criteria:
- Assistant professor: Candidate must hold a post-graduation degree with a master’s degree with a minimum mark of 55% in a relevant subject from an accredited board/university/institution.
- Assistant Librarian: Candidate must hold graduation degree with a master’s degree in information/documentation science, Library Science with minimum 55% marks.
- Computer Programmer: Candidate must hold a degree in B.E./B.Tech in computer science/ M.SC. in computer science/ MCA with 5 years experience in C++ / Java etc. OR Masters in Engineering/Electronics Engineering along with three years of teaching experience in computer science.
How to Apply Online for BHU Recruitment:
- Visit the official site of BHU( Banaras Hindu University).
- Registered yourself on the website by filling in all the necessary details.
- The application form will be open.
- Fill in all the details regarding your age, education qualification, and much more, which the state’s recruiter asks.
- Attach all the copies of the documents requested by the recruiter.
- Check the form carefully and then submit it.
- Take a printout of it for future reference
- Candidates should fill in all the details very carefully.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of BHU to grab more information. The link for the website is given below