BOB Recruitment 2021: The latest job vacancy was released in the banking sector. BOB (Bank of Baroda) recently issued an official notification regarding the recruitment for the Chief Data Officer post. The seats for this job post are only one (1). Applicants interested in garb this handsome post can deposit their application form via email before the 1st of April 2021. Nominees for this job post must appropriately clear their bachelors. Applicants who are already recruited in any government institution or public sector have to produce their NOC during the interview. For more detail, go thoroughly from the below content.
BOB Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Authority Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the posts||Chief Data Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01.04.2021|
BOB Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Chief Data Officer: 01 posts
Nominees who clear their Bachelors from any accredited Board/University can apply for this post. Applicants also posse above or equal to 6 years of experience.
- Lower age group: 36 years
- Upper age group: 55 years
- The age relief is applicable to the reserved category according to the authority rules.
The organization charges no fees. Applicants can freely apply for this post.
The aspirants will get a stipend according to their performance and experience.
Candidates who are holding good performance at the personal interview and group discussions are recruited for this post.
Steps To Apply Online For BOB Recruitment 2021
- Firstly Check out the eligibility for this post by reading out the official advertisement on the official website.
- Then take out one hard copy of the application form.
- Then clearly fill in all the details in the application form and attach the document with it.
- The paste the current passport size photograph on it.
- In the end, send the application form via email to [email protected]
Important Links to Consider for BOB Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Individuals must hold the valid email id because all the further information is sent through it.