Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: The Bombay High Court released the official job advertisement on their official site. They invited applications from the interested contenders to fill up the 06 vacancies of the stenographer post. Candidates who are interested in reserving their seats can submit their application form before the last date. Nominees must possess a certificate of computer proficiency for this post. The last date for the submission of the application form is the 5th of March 2021.Individuals For getting further details are advised to read out the below article.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05.03.2021|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of the posts|
|Stenographer (Higher Grade)||03|
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||03|
The contenders holding the Graduation degree from any recognized Board/Institution can apply for this post.
The nominees range between 21-38 years of age are suitable to apply for this post.
The organization charge Rs.200/- as an application fee from the contenders.
- Stenographer (Higher Grade): Rs.41800 – Rs.132300/-
- Stenographer (Lower Grade): Rs.38600 – Rs.122800/-
The selection will be placed based on the performance in Examination in Shortland/Typing/Viva-voce.
Official Website: To get time-to-time updates, visit the official site @www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
How To Apply Online For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021
- Candidates have to apply online from the official website.
- Firstly the contender has to visit the official website then read out the notification carefully.
- Contenders then apply for the post and have to furnish all the details under it carefully.
- Then upload all the documents in the right manner and also passport size photo and signature.
- At last, contenders have to submit the form and also takes out it print out.
Important Links to Consider for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Note: The application fees will not be refunded once it is paid.