Calcutta High Court Exam Date 2021: The High Court of Calcutta recently released the exam date for DEO, System Analyst, Senior Programmer & System Manager on concise notice. Candidates who submit their application form can check the exam scheduled and get their admit card from the official website. The further selection for this post will be carried forward based on the written exam. To get some more details read out the below information.
Calcutta High Court Exam Date 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||The High Court of Calcutta|
|Exam Dates||Mentioned below|
Table of Contents
Calcutta High Court Exam Date 2021: Important Details
Calcutta high court released the exam date for the DEO, System Analyst, Senior Programmer & System Manager post. The candidates who will qualify for the exam will get selected for the personal interview. This exam is compulsory for all the candidates to get recruited for this post.
- Data Entry Operator: 14 March 2021
- System Analyst: 18 March 2021
- System Manager & Senior Programmer: 17 March 2021
Admit card released dates:
- Data Entry Operator: 01 March 2021
- System Manager & Senior Programmer: 03 March 2021
- System Analyst: 03 March 2021
Documents to Carry in the Calcutta High Court Exam Hall:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Adhar card
- passport size photo
- Voters card
- Photo identity proof
- identity card issued by an employee ID/recognized college/university
- Bank Passbook
Details mentioned under Admit Card:
- Name of the applicant
- Code of Exam center
- The venue of the exam center
- Date and time of the test
- Photograph of applicant
- Roll Number
- Category of applicant
Official Website: Go to the official website @calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for more updates.
Steps to Get Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021
- Go to the official website.
- Read out the notification of admit card from there.
- Fill up all the details to get the admit card.
- The admit card will pop up on your screen
- get the admit card on the white sheet in the prescribed manner.