Canara Bank has an urgent requirement of candidates for filling 220 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officers. The candidates need to ensure to apply and submit the application form online on www.canarabank.com. Make sure to apply and submit the application form by 15/12/2020. We will make sure to keep providing you all the details regarding the recruitment process in the future as well on our website only, so do not forget to visit our website regularly.
Intro about posts name, qualifications, application fee, etc
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Canara Bank|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2020|
Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have the academic qualification as specified in the table above.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Post 1-9: 20-30 years
- Post 10-24: 22-35 years
- Post 25: 25-38 years
Application Fee: The candidates also need to pay for applying for the recruitment process in the form of the application fee as specified below according to the category they belong to:
- General and OBC Category: Rupees 600 plus GST
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Category: Rupees 100 plus GST
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid remuneration as per the applicable pay scale for the post of Specialist Officer.
Selection Procedure: Online Test followed by the Interview will be conducted in order to select suitable candidates for appointment.
Important Details Regarding Canara Bank Recruitment
The candidates need to apply for the recruitment and must take note of the following important dates for the recruitment process:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2020
- Last Date to Edit Application Details: 15-12-2020
- Last Date to print Application: 30-12-2020
- Date of Online Exam: January/ February 2021 (Tentative)
How To Apply Online For Canara Bank Recruitment-
- Fill the online form on www.canarabank.com.
- Pay the fee and upload the credentials.
- The application fee can be paid through a DD/ Cheque/ Money Order or Postal Order.
- The candidates need to cross-verify all the details filled in the application form as wrong/ false details will certainly lead to rejection of the application form.
- Do not forget to submit the application form after filling in all the details in the application form.