Cantonment Board Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021: Cantonment Board is a corporate body functioning under the direct control of the Central Government. Recently Cantonment Board Ahmednagar published an advertisement about 12 vacant positions. Applications for various posts are invited from interested and eligible candidates before the closing date that is 26 February 2021. Before applying candidate should read the following advertisement. Applications are invited through online mode only. Here are the other details about the qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, etc.
Cantonment Board Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board Ahmednagar|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26.02.2021|
Cantonment Board Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021: Detailed Information
- Medical officer: Candidate should have MBBS degree from recognized State/Centre University and have the registration number of Maharashtra Medical Council of India.
- Junior Clerk: Candidate should have a graduate degree and a typing certificate of 40 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi/Marathi.
- Nurse: Candidates having Diploma in General Nursing and B.Sc. Nursing is eligible.
- Assistant Teacher: Candidate should have 12th with 50% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Electric Lineman: Candidates having 10th certificate and Diploma in Wireman Trade are eligible for the post.
Age Criteria: The minimum age limit for these posts is 18 years, and the maximum age is set at 32 years.
- The application fee is rupees 500 for UR/OBC/Ex-Serviceman.
- The application fee is rupees 250 for Ahmednagar Cantt Board Employee/Women.
- There is no fee for SC/PH.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale is described below.
|1||Medical officer||56100-177500 Level S-20|
|2||Junior Clerk||19900-63200 Level S-06|
|3||Nurse||35400-112400 Level S-13|
|4||Assistant Teacher||29200-93300 Level S-10|
|5||Electric Lineman||19900-62200 Level S-06|
|Number||Post||Mode of Selection|
|1||Medical officer||Personality Test|
|2||Junior Clerk||Multiple Choice Objective type examination for 100 marks (Duration 90 minutes and Compensatory Time of 30 minutes for persons with disability)|
|3||Nurse||Multiple Choice Objective type examination for 100 marks (Duration 90 minutes|
|4||Assistant Teacher||Multiple Choice Objective type examination for 100 marks (Duration 90 minutes and Compensatory Time of 30 minutes for persons with disability)|
|5||Electric Lineman||Multiple Choice Objective type examination for 100 marks (Duration 90 minutes|
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021
The candidate should visit the official website. Click on the New Registration button. Fill in the required information.
- Submission of Application details.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Payout of application fee online ( if applicable)
Important Links to Consider for Cantonment Board Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Applications are invited through online mode only for Cantonment Board Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021.