CB Recruitment 2021: Cantonment Board Belgaum released an official advertisement on their official site to fill up the 13 vacancies of Assistant Teacher, Safaiwala, and Other Posts. Nominees interested in grabbing this post can submit their application form to the organization’s address before the last date. Contenders must hold a valid education qualification to get recruited for this post. Nominee to get full information are suggested to go through the full article.
CB Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board Belgaum|
|Posts Name||Assistant Teacher, Safaiwala, and Other Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||17.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||19.03.2021|
CB Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||01|
|Second Division Clerk||01|
Aspirants interested in this job must possess 7th/10th with ITI/B.Ed/12th with D.Ed/Diploma in Senior shorthand/Sequential Practice/Computer from any recognized Board/University/Institution.
Contenders up to 30 years of age are eligible to apply for this post. The relaxation in the age limit is given to the reserved category applicants as per the authority norms. To get post-wise details to go through the official advertisement.
- General/OBC category: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwD category: Nil
- Chowkidar: Rs.17000-28950/-
- Wireman: Rs.23500-47650/-
- Second Division Clerk: Rs.21400-42000/-
- Stenographer: Rs.27650-52650/-
- Safaiwala: Rs.17000-28950/-
- Primary Assistant Teacher: Rs.25800-51400/-
The nominees for this post will get selected based on the Written Test and a Personal Interview.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.belgaum.cantt.gov.in for more information.
Steps To Apply For CB Recruitment 2021
- Firstly get the application form from the official website.
- Put all the necessary information under the form and also attach all the relevant documents with it.
- At last, post the application to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No. 41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belagavi – 590001 (Karnataka State).
- Maintain the copy of the application form for future use.