CCI Recruitment 2021: Cotton Corporation of India is a govt agency controlled by the Ministry of Textile, Government of India. It deals in trade, procurement, and export of cotton. Cotton Corporation of India is looking for dynamic and energetic persons for 95 vacant posts of Management Trainee, Junior Commerical Executive Assistant, and Junior Assistant. The due date to fill application is 07th January 2021.
CCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Cotton Corporation of India|
|Posts Name||Management Trainee, Junior Commercial Executive Assistant, and Junior Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||07th of January 2021|
CCI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- Management Trainee (Mktg.) – 05
- Management Trainee (Accounts) – 06
- Junior Commercial Executive – 50
- Junior Assistant (General) – 20
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 14
Educational Qualifications: The applicant seeking the job must have the following qualifications :
- Post 01 – MBA in Agri-Business Mgt./Agricutlure related MBA.
- Post 02 – CA/CMA/MBA (Fin)/MMS/M.Com or equivalent Post Graduate in Commerce.
- Post 03 & 04 – B.Sc in Agriculture with a 50% score. In the case of SC/ST and PH, this limit is 45%.
- Post 05 – B.Com from an accredited college with a minimum 50% score. In the case of SC/ST/PH, it is 45%.
Age Criteria: Age will be computed on 01st November 2020 and the applicant must not be exceeded by 30 years on this date while the minimum age is 18 years. For the candidates who belong to the reserved category, there is an age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), 10 years for PWD, for Ex-servicemen – 03 years and 05 years for candidates residing in J&K from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
Application Fee: For GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid at an attractive rate such as :
- Rupees 30000-120000/- p.m. (Post 01-02).
- Rupees 22000-90000/- p.m. (Post 03-05).
Selection Procedure: The final selection will depend upon performance in Interview and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding CCI Recruitment –
Candidates must apply online from 09th December 2020 to 07th January 2021. Fees once paid by the candidates, can not refund.
How To Apply Online For CCI Recruitment 2021 –
- On the website, you will see Recruitment Corner, select it, and register yourself.
- Applicant must have valid e-mail/mobile (which should remain active for more than a year).
- Fill up the necessary details and upload the certificates with the signature and photograph.
- All updates related to the posts will be availed on the website as soon as possible.
- Recheck the details before the final submission of the application.