Ministry Of Defence College Of Defence Management Secunderabad invited the applications for filling up the vacancy of the Multi-Tasking Staff and Lower Division Clerk post. The seat vacant for these posts is only 02. Willing contenders can apply for these posts by depositing their application form at the organization’s address. The candidates can submit their forms by the 7th March 2022. Complete details are given in the below article. Read before applying.
CDM, Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Defence College Of Defence Management Secunderabad|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk and Multi-Tasking Staff.|
|Starting Date to Apply||05.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.03.2022|
CDM, Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|Multi-Tasking Staff||18-25 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-27 years|
- Multi-Tasking Staff post: Matrics from the approved board are required to apply.
- Lower Division Clerk post: 10+2 from the approved university is necessary for applying.
- Lower Division Clerk post: 18 – 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff post: 18 – 25 years
The application fees charges are nil.
- For LDC post: Rs. 19900-63200/-
- For MTS post: Rs. 18000-56900/-
The selection will be done based on the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Practical/ Skill Test
- Medical Test
Official Website: Go to the CDM official website @www.cdm.com for any details.
Steps To Apply Offline For CDM, Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Go to the CDM official portal.
- Get the advertisement and check out the details in it.
- After checking your eligibility take out a print of the application form.
- Fill all the necessary details into the form like age, name, education qualification, email id, phone number, etc.
- Staple the necessary certificates into it and send it to ” The Commandant, College of Defence Management, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad, Telangana State – 500 094.”