Collector Office Recruitment 2021: Aspirants who are searching for work as per their education have great news this time. The Collector Office Dantewada is looking for capable applicants to fill the 05 vacancies of the Assistant and Development Assistant post. The applicants interested in grabbing this post must submit their application form in offline mode before the 31st of May 2021. Below discuss all the necessary details about the vacancy.
Collector Office Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Collector Office Dantewada|
|Posts Name||Assistant and Development Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||31.05.2021|
Collector Office Recruitment 2021: Important Details
The nominees fascinated to grasp the post must clear their 8th/10+2/Graduation/Post Graduation and Diploma in the Management from any recognized Board / Institution or University.
- Development Assistant: 21-35 years of age.
- Peon/Assistant Grade-III: 21-40 years of age.
Applicants are free from the application fees. The nominees can submit their application forms without any cost.
- Development Assistant: Rs.75000/- monthly.
- Assistant Grade-III: Rs.14200/- per month.
- Peon: Rs.111360/- per month.
The selection will be comprised of the result of the Computer Practical Test / Personal Interview.
Official Website: Go to the official website @www.dantewada.gov.in for more updates.
Steps To Apply Offline For Collector Office Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, the individuals have to go to the official website @www.dantewada.gov.in.
- Then search out the notification from there.
- Read out all terms and conditions for the post.
- After this, get the application form and Fill in the details under it.
- Staple all the important documents with it in the right way.
- Finally, sent the application form by post to the address given below.
Address: Collector Office, Dantewada, Chattisgarh-494449.