DFDO Office Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by the District Fishery Development Officer’s Office to fill up the Power Pump Operator, Grade IV, and Driver post. Concerned contenders can apply for this post through the online mode. The last date for applying for this job vacancy in the 7th of February 2021. Selected individuals will provide an attractive salary through the organization. For all details regarding this job, vacancy read out the full article.
DFDO Office Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Office of the District Fishery Development Officer|
|Posts Name||Power Pump Operator, Grade IV, and Driver|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.02.2021|
DFDO Office Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of the vacancies|
|Power Pump Operator||01|
Contenders for this post have to clear their 8th/Matrics/ITI from any recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Lowest Age: 18 years
- Highest Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is suitable for the reserved category persons.
The organization charges no application fee for the submission of the application form.
Selected candidates will acquire a salary of Rs. 12000 – 52000/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/- for Grade IV post and Rs. 14000 – 60500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5200/- Per Month for the Power Pump Operator/Driver post.
The selection will be made according to the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Official Website: Visit the official website @lakhimpur.nic.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For DFDO Office Recruitment 2021
- Individuals firstly befall to the official website and then go for the official advertisement from there.
- Then enter all the details in the right manner in the application form and bind the relevant documents.
- Also, Upload the recent passport size photo and clear signature on it.
- Recheck the form and then submit it.
- At last, Take out its print out also.
Important Links to Consider for DFDO Office Recruitment 2021:
Note: The application forms are not received after the last date.