District Court, Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2021: District Court, Dakshina Kannada publishes an advertisement on their official website regarding the 34 vacancies of the Peon post. Nominees concerned to grab this post are advised to check out the notification and according to the eligibility application for the post. The organization activates the link for the submission of the form from the 19th April 2021 to 25th May 2021. Look at the given below content to get some more details.
District Court, Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||District Court|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||19.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||25.05.2021|
District Court, Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Peon post: 34 seats
The individuals looking forward to grabbing this post must clear their 8th from any recognized Board / School.
The aspirants ranging between 18-35 years of age are applicable to apply for the post.
The nominees belonging to the General and OBC category have to pay Rs.200/-.
The nominees will receive the remuneration of Rs.17000 – Rs.28950/- for this post.
The organization follows the following steps for the recruitment of applicants.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.districts.ecourts.gov.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Offline For District Court, Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website of District Court, Dakshina Kannada.
- Then read out the notification and apply for the post.
- Properly mention the details under the application form.
- Take out the printout of the form.
- Attach all the important documents with it.
- Ensure that all the details are correctly filled in.
- Pay the application fees.
- In the end submit it to the “Office of District and Sessions Judge, Dakshina Kannada.”
Important Links to Consider for District Court, Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2021:
|Apply Online link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Notification Pdf|
|Website link||Click Here.|
Note: The applicants can deposit the application fees through the Debit card / Credit card and net banking mode.