District Court Recruitment 2021: The District Court Bargarh has invited applications from qualified individuals for the Typist, Stenographer, and Junior Clerk cum Copyist post. The seats available for this post are 24. Nominees who can read, write, speak the Oriya language can apply for the vacancy before the 9th July 2021. To get more information, read the below para.
District Court Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department||District Court Bargarh|
|Posts Name||Typist, Stenographer, and Junior Clerk cum Copyist|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||09.07.2021|
District Court Recruitment 2021: Necessary Details
|Junior Clerk cum Copyist||14|
|Stenographer Grade III||05|
The organization hires those applicants who completed their 10+2 and the Computer Application Diploma from any recognized Institution.
18-32 years of the individuals are eligible to apply for the District Court Recruitment 2021.
The organization will charge the application fees as per the category. The details are as follow:
- For SC/ST category: NIL
- For OBC/General category: Rs.100/-
The organization will lieu the handsome amount to the recruited applicants. The salary details are as follow:
- Junior Typist/Junior Clerk cum Copyist: Rs.19900/- per month.
- Stenographer Grade III: Rs.25500/- monthly.
The department will take the written test, typewriting test, computer science test, and personal interview for the selection.
Official Website: For more details, open the organization official website @www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
How To Apply Offline For District Court Recruitment 2021
- Applicants can apply into the offline mode to get recruited for the post.
- At first, take the print out the application form after read out the notification.
- Then fill in the important instructions under the application form.
- Join the copies of the documents with the application form.
- Paste one colored pp on it.
- Finally sent the application form to the “Office of the District Judge, Bargarh.”
Necessary Links to Consider for District Court Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Note: Nominees must be physically fit to apply for the post.