District Judge, Keonjhar Recruitment 2021: A good job opportunity was there for the applicants who are not much educated. Office of the District Judge is looking for capable and eligible applicants to fill the 10 vacant positions of the Group – D employees’ post. Applicants concerned about this post can reach the interview venue on time with all their documents. All the details related to the job vacancy are discussed under the below paragraph.
District Judge, Keonjhar Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge|
|Posts Name||Group – D employees|
District Judge, Keonjhar Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Group-D employees: 10 seats
The nominees holding the certificate of clearance of 8th class can apply for the post.
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 37 years
- Applicants of the reserved category will get the age relaxation by the organization.
The details regarding the application fees are not clearly described under the notification. Hence the nominees are suggested to check the official website.
A handsome salary of Rs.308/– on the daily basis will be offered to the selected applicants by the organization.
The organization selects the aspirants according to their interview performance. Nominees are suggested to reach on time with all the documents to grab the post.
Official Website: Visit the official website @districts.ecourts.gov.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Offline For District Judge, Keonjhar Recruitment 2021
- The applicants have to fill the application form to apply for the post.
- Under The application form, the nominees have to fill in details appropriately.
- Then applicants have to paste their one passport size photo in the given column and make their signature too.
- At last, the individuals have to deposit their application form via the post or bring it with them on 30th April 2021.
Links to Consider for District Judge, Keonjhar Recruitment 2021:
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Note: To grab this post, one should have the proper knowledge about the Odia language and must hold a good character.