JPSC 2022 Recruitment :
The JPSC invited the applications online on their official website to fill the 110 vacant seats of the Assistant Professor post. The department will only make the application form online till the 8th February 2022. Individuals interested to apply are advised to apply according to their eligibility. To check the eligibility for applying, go through the full article.
JPSC 2022 Recruitment: Main Points
|Name of the institution||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Vacancies in total||110|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Professor|
JPSC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Assistant Professor post: 110 vacancies
The PG degree in MD/MS/DNB is required for applying for the Assistant Professor post. In addition, the applicants must have 03 years of experience as a Junior Resident and 01 years as a Senior Resident.
The age of the nominees should be less than 30 years for applying.
- Reserved category – Rs. 150/-
- Unreserved category – Rs. 600/-
The luxurious amount will be provided by the department to the hired employees.
The applicants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria are called for the Interview for doing the selection.
Official Website: www.jpsc.nic.in
Steps To Apply Online For JPSC Recruitment 2022
- The candidates can apply only to the Online mode.
- Under the application form, the individuals have to mention all the personal information carefully.
- Also, attach the demanded certificates as proof with the form.
- Upload the clear pp and digital signature.
- Finally, pay the application fees and deposit your form.