DSC Office Recruitment 2021: Office of the Deputy Commissioner and Chairman issued an official recruitment notification for 54 vacancies in the Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist field. Contenders who are interested in this job post are advised to apply for this post by submitting their application form on the organization’s official website before the last date. This post’s organization offers an attractive salary, and contenders will get selected according to their Personal Interview performance. The Organization, on its official website, announces the Interview date soon. To get further information regarding its Pay Scale/Education Qualification and many more, read the full article with full concentration.
DSC Office Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Office of the Deputy Commissioner and Chairman|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.02.2021|
DSC Office Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist: 54 Posts
Contenders who want this job must hold Matrics and the Computer Application Certificate from a recognized Board/University/Organization.
Contenders up to 27 years of age but not below 18 years of age, are applicable to apply for this post.
- Contenders of the General /OBC category have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee.
- Contenders of the SC/ST category have to pay Rs.50/- as an application fee.
The organization offers a salary package of Level-05 every month for this post to the selected contenders.
To get selected for this post, candidates have to clear the two stages. The contender who is successful in clearing both the stages is recruited for the post. The stages are:
- Stage 1: Written Exam
- Stage 2: Personal Interview
Official Website: Visit the official website for @westjaintiahills.gov.in for the more updates
Steps To Apply Online For DSC Office Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website and open the application form through the official recruitment notification.
- Properly fill the application form.
- Attach the copies of the documents mentioned in the form by the recruiter.
- Check all the information filled in by you properly and submit it.
- Take a printout to appear in the written exam/Interview.
Note: Submit your application form before the last date that is the 15th of February 2021.