Department of School Education Recruitment 2021: It is a great pleasure for those aspirants who are looking forward to catching the vacancy of govt. teacher. School Education Department, Punjab advertises on its website for the 8393 vacant seats of Pre Primary Teacher. School Education Department of Punjab has opened the online window to accept applications from candidates holding requisite qualifications. The due date for application is on 21st December 2020. You will get further details of recruitment such as age criteria, the application process, eligibility, and more, in paragraph hereunder.
Department of School Education Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||School Education Department Punjab|
|Posts Name||Pre Primary Teacher|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||21st of December|
Department of School Education Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Name of the Posts:
- Pre Primary Teacher – 8393
The candidate must fulfill the following conditions :
- Senior Secondary with least score of 45%
- Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education.
- 10th with Punjabi as the elective or main subject.
An individual aspirant must prevail in the age limit of 18 to 37 years besides those candidates who are covered under the reserved quota, they will get special age benefits as per rules of the education department of Punjab.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST caste must pay Rupees Five Hundred only while for remaining candidates (GEN and Others), the required amount is Rupees One Thousand.
The monthly package will be paid at attractive rates.
The basis of recruitment is the Written Test and Merit List.
Important Details Regarding Department of School Education Recruitment-
Unemployed educated youths can apply for School Education Department Punjab Recruitment 2020 from 01st December 2020 to 21st December 2020. After submission of the online application, candidates need to retain a hard copy for future reference.
How To Apply Online For Department of School Education Recruitment 2021 –
- Access to the application portal through the official website.
- Add the essential details in the form as per instructions.
- Upload the documents that are academic, age and caste verification, experience, and address proof.
- Attach the photograph with the digital signature in a particular size.
- Deposit the fees via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Submit an application after check-up of complete details.