Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021: A recruitment advertisement was released by the Eastern Railway regarding the 09 vacancies of the Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, and Lab Assistant post. They are looking for capable applicants to fill these posts. The concerned applicants can deposit their forms at the organization’s address before the 3rd of May 2021. Nominees to get full details are advised to see the below content.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department
|Pharmacist, Nursing Superintendent, and Lab Assistant
|Starting Date to Apply Offline
|Last Date to Apply Offline
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Pharmacist post: Must hold 10+2 and D.Pharmacy from an accredited institution
- Nursing Superintendent post: Possess GNM/ B.Sc. nursing from any recognized university.
- Lab Assistant post: Must clear 10+2/DMLT from any recognized university or institution.
- Lowest age limit: 18 years of age.
- Highest age limit: 40 years of age.
The recruited applicants will get a handsome salary of Rs.21700 – Rs.44900 for this post.
The organization selects the nominees according to their performance in the interview.
Official Website: Go to the official website @er.indianrailways.gov.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Offline For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021
- Individuals have to first check out their eligibility for the post and then apply for it.
- Eligible nominees have to get their application forms in the right manner.
- Under the application form, nominees have to clearly mention all the details and affix all the scanned documents copies with it.
- At last, Applicants have to bring their application form along with them to the given below address.
Address: CMS/ Divisional Railway Hospital, Eastern Railway, Asansol-713301.
Documents to bring at the time of Interview:
- Passport size photograph
- Education qualification certificates
- Recently Taped passport size photograph
- PAN card
- Adhar card
- Age proof