The notification was released by the Employees State Insurance Corporation Chennai for recruitment 2022. The notification provides the details related to the 3961 empty seats of the Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer post. The contenders who are desired to join the organization can apply for the vacancy before the deadline. The applications will only get submitted into the online mode before the 15th of February 2022. Candidates looking to get the full information are advised to check out this whole article. All the details about the selection method, application fees, education qualification, pay scale, and more are discussed.
ESIC India Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation India|
|Posts Name||Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer|
|First Date to Apply||18.01.2022|
|End Date to Apply||15.02.2022|
ESIC India Recruitment 2022: Full information
The Pre-examination for MTS posts for offices across India was conducted by the ESIC organization on 7 May 2022. The ESIC organization soon released the cutoff marks and result of the pre-examination. All the nominees participating in the MTS recruitment 2022 keep themselves updated. You will get all the particulars about the ESIC MTS, Steno, and other recruitment here.
Also, Check the Latest Notification GHC Recruitment 2022
- Stenographer post: 10+2 from the accredited board plus the good steno speed in Hindi and English Language is required.
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduation from an accredited college or university is required to apply.
- ESIC RO/Raipur Office- UDC-17, MTS-21, Steno-03 Vacancy
- ESIC RO/Dehradun Office- UDC-09, MTS-17, Steno-01 Vacancy
- ESIC RO/Bihar Office- UDC-43, MTS-37, Steno-16 Vacancy
- ESIC RO/Ranchi Office- UDC-06, MTS-26, Steno-00 Vacancy
- ESIC RO/Patna Office- UDC-43, MTS-37, Steno-16 Vacancy
- ESIC RO/Panji Office- UDC-13, MTS-12, Steno-01 Vacancy
- ESIC RO/Kanpur Office- UDC-36, MTS-119, Steno-05 Vacancy
- ESIC RO/Kolkata Office- UDC-113, MTS-203, Steno-04 Vacancy
- ESIC RO/Bangalore Office- UDC-119, MTS-65, Steno-18 Vacancy
- Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk post: 18-22 years of age.
- MTS post: 18-25 years of age.
The aspirants have to pay the application fees as per their category.
- General category: Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/PWD/Female and Ex-SM: Rs.250/-
The handsome salary package will be offered by the ESIC India to the selected aspirants.
The applicants will get selected based on the written exam, merit list, and personal interview.
Official Website: Go to the ESIC official website @www.esic.nic.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For ESIC India Recruitment 2022
- The applicants have to submit their application form online for the post.
- Under the application form, the candidates have to fill in all the authentic information.
- Make sure to attach clear copies of the necessary certificates.
- Make the application form payment online.
- Deposit the form before the deadline.
Essential Links to Check out for ESIC India Recruitment 2022:
|ESIC Official Website||View Here|
|Official Notice||View Here|
|Link for Apply Online||View Here|
Note: Check out the ESIC official website to get updated about the recruitment.