ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation released an advertisement to recruit 6552 vacancies of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk posts. Nominees looking forward to doing this job can apply before the 31st of May 2021. The application forms are submitted from the 2nd of March 2021 to the 31st of May 2021. Contenders above 27 years of age can’t apply for this post. Nominees, to get full details read out the below information.
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Posts Name||Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.05.2021|
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of the vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Divison Clerk Cashier||6306|
- Stenographer post: Nominees must clear their 10+2 from any recognized Board/University/Institution for this post.
- Upper Division Clerk/Upper Divison Clerk Cashier post: Must possess a Degree from an accredited University and proper working knowledge of computers.
Lower age limit: 18 years of age
Upper age limit: 27 years of age
Application fees are not mentioned under the official advertisement through the authority.
This post’s nominees will get the remuneration at Level 4 ( Rs. 25500-81100/-) after getting recruited for this post.
The selection should be made through direct recruitment mode for the stenographer post. For the UDC post, the final selection should be according to the performance in Written Test/Seniority cum Fitness/Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
Steps To Apply Online For ESIC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates for this post firstly visit the site and read out the advertisement.
- Then fill in the details under the application form correctly.
- After this, attach all the documents with the application form.
- Proceeds towards the application fee payment and then submit it.
- Takes out it print too for future references.
Dates to remember:
- Starting of application form submission: 02nd March 2021
- Ending date for application form deposition: 31st May 2021