The recruitment advertisement was issued by the EXIM Bank for the 25 empty seats of the Management Trainees post. The applicant who is interested in applying can deposit their form online at the organization’s website. The application form will get accepted till the 14th March 2022. The candidates are suggested to view the full notice once before applying.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Management Trainees post: 25 vacancies
The aspirants completed their Diploma and PG degree from an approved university or institution can apply.
- For the applicants belonging to the General Category : 25 years
- For the candidates belonging to the OBC Category: 28 years
- For the aspirants belonging to the SC/ ST Category: 30 years
- General/ EWS/ OBC category candidates: Rupees 600
- SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates: Rupees 100
Rs.55000 per month will be offered by the EXIM Bank for the Management Trainees post.
The organization will do the recruitment of the aspirants based on the set process.
Official Website: Go to the EXIM official website @www.eximbankindia.in for the any information.
Steps To Apply Online For EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022
- The applicants have to apply on the EXIM official website before the end date.
- Into the application form , the candidates have to mentioned all the details rightly.
- The necessary docs and certificates have to attach with the application form.
- For the submission of the form, the application fees are necessary to pay.
- The application submitted before the 14th March 2022 will be taken into the consideration.
Important detailss to Check out for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website of the EXIM
Note: The application after the end date are not accepted by the EXIM Bank. So the applicants are advised to submit their application form before the deadline.