The notice was made by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India for the recruitment of the Food Analyst post. The hiring is made for the 02 vacancies only. The FSSAI invited the application online to fill the post. The applicants who are interesting in applying are advised to read out the full article to get the eligibility information to apply.
FSSAI Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Institution Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Food Analyst|
|First Date to Apply||24.02.2022|
|End Date to Apply||10.03.2022|
FSSAI Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Food Analyst post – 02 vacancies
Applicants must possess a Master’s degree in biochemistry, Dairy Chemistry, microbiology, Food Technology, and B.tech into the oil and Diary and Veterinary Degree in Science from the approved university or institution.
The applicant’s age should be equal to or less than 50 years. Plus the reserved categories have an age relaxation by the FSSAI as per the rules and regulations.
The application fees charges are zero for every category.
The remuneration of Rs.60,000 on the monthly basis will be offered to the selected candidates.
The selection will be purely based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview and written exam.
Official Website: To grab any details, go to the organization website @www.fssai.gov.in for any information.
How To Apply Online For Recruitment 2022
- Open the FSSAI official website and find out the apply link from there.
- Put all the information rightly and correctly into every column.
- Attach clear copies of the important documents which can be easily understandable by the recruiter.
- Pay the form fees by net banking or by debit card or credit card.
- Deposit your form online before the due date but before the deposit, review the filled details once.
Important Links to Check out for FSSAI Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website of the FSSAI||View Here|
|Official Notice of the post||View Here|
|Apply Online||View Here|
Note: Check out the website from time to time for more recruitment notifications.