Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: GHC released a notification regarding the 2021 Recruitment. The recruitment should be done for the Grade I Assam Judicial Service post which is mainly 12 in the number. Nominees who are concerned to grasp this post can apply for this post as per their eligibility before the ending date. The ending date announced for the submission of the application form is 24th May 2021. Below described all the other necessary details regarding the vacancy.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||Gauhati High Court|
|Posts Name||Grade I Assam Judicial Service|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06.05.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24.05.2021|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Grade I Assam Judicial Service: 12 vacancies
The organization recruits those applicants who clear their Graduation in Law. The graduation holders in law can apply for the vacancy.
- Least age limit: 35 years.
- Higher age limit: 48 years.
The application fees will be charged according to the category. Given below the application fees are per the category.
- For SC/ST category: Rs.250/-
- For General/OBC category: Rs.500/-
- For PwD category: nil
The recruited nominees will get the remuneration of Rs.51500 -Rs.63070/- per month by the organization.
The selection should depend upon the result of the Written exam / VivaVoce / Personal Interview.
Official Website: Open the organization’s official website @www.ghconline.gov.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- Concerned nominees have to apply by the online medium.
- At first, individuals have to carefully read out the official advertisement from the website.
- Apply for the vacancy before the due date.
- Mention the details under the application form in the correct way.
- Then affix all the demanded documents xerox with it.
- Make the payment of the fees as per the category.
- Ensure that the details filled in are absolutely correct.
- Deposit your form immediately.