GNDU Recruitment 2021: The applicants who are searching for jobs in the schools or university have good news. Recently, Guru Nanak Dev University announces the vacancies in their department via the official notification. They are looking for eligible applicants to fill up the 20 empty seats of the Faculty and Non Teaching post. Contenders who want to crack any of the posts can deposit their application form in the right way before the ending date. The applications of this post are made between the 28th April 2021 to 19th May 2021. For more details, read out the upcoming paragraph.
GNDU Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Posts Name||Faculty and Non Teaching post|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.05.2021|
GNDU Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- For Faculty post: Must hold PG/Ph.D. degree plus clear the UGC-NET exam.
- For Non Teaching post: Must clear the 10th/Graduation/B.Tech/MBA from any recognized Board / University / Institution.
Read out the official notification for the age limit details.
Go to the official notification for the application fee details.
The organization will provide a handsome salary as per their rules.
Written Tests and Interviews will be conducted for the final selection.
Official Website: Visit @https://psou.ac.in/jobs.php in case of any queries.
Steps To Apply Online For GNDU Recruitment 2021
- At first, open the official website and carefully read out the notification.
- Then apply for the post online because the applications are only made into the online mode.
- Correctly put the asked details under the application form.
- Then upload clear images of the essential documents under the application form.
- At last, please review the application form details once and submit it immediately.
Important Links to Consider for GNDU Recruitment 2021:
|Link fo the Official Notification||Find Here|
|Official Website link||Find Here|
|Link to Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Aspirants have to note that after the 25th May 2021, the organization doesn’t accept the hard copy of the documents.