GPSC Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Public Service Commission invited the online application to fill up the 243 posts of the State Tax Inspector job. Contenders who are concerned about this job post can apply online through the official website. The apply link will be available till the 31st of March 2021. Nominees are recommended to apply immediately. The selection should be made after the personal interview round. Applicants are recommended to read out the details below for full information.
GPSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||State Tax Inspector|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.03.2021|
GPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Details
State Tax Inspector post: 243 seats
Applicants must possess their Bachelor’s degree and basic knowledge of computer applications. Nominees also know how to speak and write Gujarati knowledge.
- Lower age: 20 years
- Upper age: 35 years
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST category: Nil
The applicants will bet the stipend at Level 07 ( Rs. 39,900 – 1,26,600/-) for this post.
The selection will be carried according to the Written Exam / Personal Interview performance.
Official Website: Go through the official website @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for more updates.
Steps To Apply Online For GPSC Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website.
- Tap on the link “State Inspector post” from there.
- Go through the full information.
- Then tap on apply online if you are eligible.
- Fill in all the information under the application form.
- Affix the copies of the documents with it.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Verify the information filled in by you in the application form.
- At last deposit your application form before the end date.
- First date to apply: 16 March 2021
- Last date to apply: 31 March 2021
- Written exam Date: announce soon.
Important Links to Consider for GPSC Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification pdf||GPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf|
Note: Continue to check the official site for time-to-time updates.