Colten care is a family-owned care home provider with 21 homes in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, and West Sussex. Seven of their homes are officially rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission. The multi-award-winning team provides a high standard of comfort and care, helping residents’ good health and nursing and residential homes. Colten includes housekeeping services and offers good quality food.
Table of Contents
Colten care is looking for a dedicated contender to expand their team. They released an official notification to fill up the posts of a housekeeper. Candidates can work for 12 hours per week in two shifts, including alternate weekends. They provide various benefits to the selected candidate. The overtime facility is also provided by the company and paid £11.04 per hour. Candidates looking forward to grabbing this opportunity must apply for the job as soon as possible by visiting their official website. To get many more details to read the article thoroughly.
Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy Details:
|Organized by||Colten care limited|
|Salary||£8.72 – £11.04 per hour|
The candidate will get a handsome salary of £11.04 per hour, including all enhancements plus Pay breakdown of £8.72 per hour, an introductory rate Plus £1.50 per hour weekend enhancement.
- Free uniforms
- Pension scheme
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Paid breaks
- Training on the job support
- Annual pay reviews
- Free meals
- Generous support from internal professionals
Responsibilities as a housekeeper:
- Have to do cleaning activities like sweeping/ polishing/dusting/moping.
- Maintain a good standard of cleanliness.
- Notify the supervisors in case of any damage/mishappening
- Deal patiently with the complaint.
- Take care of proper hygiene.
- Constant check on the consumable stock and replace when needed.
Housekeeper Jobs Requirements:
- Physically and Mentally fit
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Attractive appearance
- Experience within housekeeping, cleaning, domestic duties, whether in care, hospitality, or industry sector(exceptional)
- friendly in nature
How to Apply for Housekeeper Jobs:
- Visit the official website.
- Fill in all the details accurately asked by the recruiter.
- Attach your CV and all the relevant documents carefully.
- Recheck it and then submit it.
- Ensure that you have filled the form correctly because the incomplete form leads to your form’s cancellation.
Note: You have to upload your recent updated resume. To get more details, visit the official site regularly and stay tuned with us.
Location: Based at Amberwood House, Ferndown, BH22 9AX