HP Election Department Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Election Department issued a job advertisement on their official website. Under the notification, they announced the vacancies related to the Group IV post. Contenders who are engrossed in this vacancy can apply for this post till the 30th of April 2021. The Applications are accepted only in the offline mode. The organization provides the salary on the daily basis to the selected nominees. Applicants are recommended to check out the details below.
HP Election Department Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the Department||Himachal Pradesh Election Department|
|Posts Name||Group IV|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||30.04.2021|
HP Election Department Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Peon, Group IV: 09 posts
Nominees posse Matrics from any recognized Board / University /Institution can apply for the post.
- Least age: 18 years
- Upper age: 45 years
Refer to the official advertisement.
The nominees will get the stipend on the daily wages of Rs.275/-. The nominees will earn Rs.10,000 on the monthly basis.
The applicants will get recruited according to the merit list. The merit lost
Official Website: Visit the official website @www.ceohimachal.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Offline For HP Election Department Recruitment 2021
- Read out the advertisement on the official website @www.ceohimachal.in.
- On the basis of eligibility apply for the job vacancy.
- Get the application form on the white sheet.
- Put in all the information in it.
- Attach the documents with it.
- Recheck the information filled by you and then post it to the address described below.
Address: HP Election Department, SDA Complex, Block Number 38, Kasumpti, Shimla.
Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of submission of application form: 26th Match 2021
- Ending day for the submission of the application form: 30th April 2021