HP State Consumer Commission Recruitment 2022: HP State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission has released a notice for the recruitment of 10 individuals for Clerk and Peon posts. The organization will accept the offline application forms up to 13 May 2022. Study the below complete article for more details related to HP State Consumer Commission recruitment.
HP State Consumer Commission Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||HP State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission|
|Posts Name||Clerk, Peon|
|Last Date to Apply||13.05.2022|
Table of Contents
HP State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Jr Office Assistant- 03
- Driver- 01
- Process Server-01
- Peon- 02
The nominees who have completed the 10th class/12th class or graduate degree from the authorized Institute/University or college are allowed to deposit the application form.
HP State Consumer Commission recruitment will organize a written test and interview to hire the candidates.
- For General Category- Rupees 300 For Post No. 1,2,3
- For General Category- Rupees 100 For Post No. 4,5
- For Reserved Category- Rupees 150 For Post No. 1,2,3
- For Reserved Category- Rupees 50 For Post No. 4,5
The age of the competitors must be 18 years to 45 years for HP State Consumer Commission recruitment.
- For Post Number 1: Rupees 20600
- For Post Number 2: Rupees 20200
- For Post Number 3: Rupees 21300
- For Post Number 4: Rupees 18000
- For Post Number 5: Rupees 350 per day
Also, Review the Latest Notification Davangere District Court Recruitment 2022
Go to the authorized website of HP State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission for more details at @https://hpconsumercommission.nic.in/.
Steps To Follow To Apply Offline For HP State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission Recruitment 2022
- Kindly move to the official website of the HP State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission and get the application form for the opened posts.
- Fill in the authentic details and write your marks, personal details, identity proof, etc.
- Attach appropriate docs and sign them.
Address For Posting: HP State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Block Number -33, SDA Complex, Kasumpati Shimla, Pin Code- 171009.