HSSC Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is looking for experienced and educated applicants to fill the 520 seats of the Constable (Male) post. The interested nominees have to submit their application form before the 29th of June, 2021. More details about the vacancy are discussed below.
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the institution||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Constable (Male)|
|First Date to Apply Online||14.06.2021|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||29.06.2021|
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Constable (Male) post: 520 vacancies
Those nominees who clear their 10+2 from the recognized Board can apply for the Constable (Male) post.
The age limit set by the department to apply for this vacancy is 18-21 years of age. The nominees whose age lies between this age limit can apply for the vacancy asap.
The organization will charge an amount during the submission of the application form. The fees will charge according to the post. The details are :
- For BC/SC/EWS: Rs.25/-
- For General contenders: Rs.100/-
- For EXSM category: nil.
Rs.21700 – Rs.69100/- will pay by the organization to the recruited nominees.
The organization will make the selection based on the result of the below-given stages:
- Written test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Screening Test
Official Website: Visit @www.hssc.gov.in for more updates.
How To Apply Online For HSSC Recruitment 2021
- The applicants can apply into the online mode @www.hssc.gov.in.
- Firstly, the fascinated nominees have to read out all the terms and conditions to apply.
- Then login with the id and password to apply for the post.
- Then put all the details into the application form carefully.
- Attach the necessary documents like education certificates, experience certificates, and one pp and signature in it.
- Verify the filled details once and deposit the form by doing the application form payment.
Necessary Links to Consider for HSSC Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The organization accepts the application form holding the right information.