ICG Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) released a handsome job opportunity for male aspirants. They are looking for eligible applicants to fill up the 5 vacancies of the Enrolled Follower/Sweeper post. The aspirants can submit their application form by the 15th of April 2021. Nominees must be physically fit to grab this job recruitment. Aspirants to get more details about the education qualification /stipend/selection procedure are recommended to go through the below content.
ICG Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Authority Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts Name||Enrolled Follower/Sweeper|
|Education qualification||Matrics with ITI|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.04.2021|
ICG Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Sweeper/Enrolled Follower post: 05 seats
Applicants fascinated for this job post must possess 10th with ITI from the recognized Board / University / Institution.
The applicants lie between 18-25 years of age can apply for this handsome opportunity. According to the authority rules, the age relief is given to the applicants from the reserved category.
The authority doesn’t nay charge any single amount for this job post.
The organization provides a salary of Rs.21700-69100/- every month.
The selection will be merely made according to the Written Test/Professional Skill Test/Physical Fitness Test performance.
Official Website: For more details, visit the official site @www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Offline For ICG Recruitment 2021
- Firstly nominees must get their application form in the right format from the official website.
- Then nominees have to enclose all the details regarding them in the application form very clearly.
- Affix all the demanded documents with it in the appropriate manner.
- In the end, put the application form in the envelope and write all the details on the envelope, and finally sent it to the address given below.
Address: The President, Indian Coast Guard Air Station, Airport Road, Nani Daman, Daman – 396210