IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: IDBI Bank issued a job advertisement on their official website for the 06 vacancies of the Chief Information Security Officer, Dy. Chief Technology Officer post. Aspirants who are willing to grab this post are advised to check out their eligibility from the below content and apply for the post. The applications can be made by the 3rd of May 2021. Check out the below details to get full details.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||IDBI Bank|
|Posts Name||Chief Information Security Officer, Dy. Chief Technology Officer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03.05.2021|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||01|
|Head – Digital Banking||01|
|Chief Information Security Officer||01|
|Chief Data Officer||01|
|Information Technology (IT) Compliance & Head – Program Management.||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)||01|
The applicants must possess a Graduation and Masters degree in Engineering and MCA from the recognized board, institution, and university.
- Head – Digital Banking/Chief Information Security Officer: 45-55 years of age.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)/Chief Data Officer/Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)/Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance: up to 45 years of age.
- Chief Information Security Officer/Head – Digital Banking: Rs.50 – Rs.60 Lac.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)/Chief Data Officer/Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance/Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital): Rs.40 – Rs.45 Lac.
The recruitment selection will be done according to the result of the Document verification and Interview.
Official Website: Visit the official website @www.idbibank.in for any information.
How To Apply For IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- Persons have to check the official website and check out the advertisement from there.
- After reading out the notification, nominees can apply for the vacancy as per their eligibility.
- Under the application form, individuals have to properly mention the information and take out its printout.
- Then the aspirant has to attach all the necessary documents with it.
- In the end, the applicants have to deposit their application form at the mentioned below address.