Income Tax Dept Mumbai Sports Quota issued an advertisemnt related to the 155 vacant seats of the Tax Assistant, MTS, & Income Tax Inspector post. The aspirants interested in applying for any of the posts can check firstly read out the notification carefully and then apply for it. The applications forms will be accepted till the 25th of August 2021. More details related to the post are as follows.
Income Tax Dept Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Income Tax Dept Mumbai Sports Quota|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant ,MTS, & Income Tax Inspector|
|Type of job||Govt.|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.08.2021|
Income Tax Dept Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|income Tax Inspector||08|
The individuals who have completed their Matrics/Bachelors and have a typing speed of 8000 KPH for Tax Assistants can apply for the vacancy.
|Tax Assis.||18-27 years|
|Income Tax Inspector||18-30 years|
The organization charges any amount from the applicants for the submission of their form.
|Income Tax Inspector||08|
The organization will make the decision based on the below steps:
- Verification of the documents.
- Ground test.
- Physical test.
Official Website: Open the organization’s official website @https://www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in/ for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For Income Tax Dept Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- At first, open the Income Tax Dept official website @https://www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in and check the notification of the post.
- Apply for the post after checking out the eligibility for it.
- Write all the information into the form appropriately.
- Then upload the necessary docs or certificates into it.
- In the end, recheck the filled details before the final submission.