Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Chennai, has issued an official notification to fill up Inspector of Income Tax, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), and Tax Assistant, 38 in number. Contenders who are engaging in this opportunity must submit their application form before the due date. To hold more information, read the article thoroughly.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department, Chennai|
|Posts Name||Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|First Date to Apply Online||04.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17.01.2021|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Inspector of Income – Tax||12|
- For Multi Tasking Staff: Candidate must clear matric from a recognized board/institution/organization.
- For Tax Assistant and Inspector of Income Tax post: Aspirant must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/board/organization.
- Minimum age= 18 years
- Maximum age= 25 years
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST candidate have upper age relaxation of 10 years.
- The candidate belongs to OBC candidate have upper age relaxation of 05 years.
- Candidate belongs to sports background with exceptional achievements have upper age relaxation of 05 years.
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Multi-tasking staff||Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade pay Rs.1800 (PB-1)|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs.9300-Rs.34800 + Grade pay Rs.4600 (PB-2)|
|Tax Assistants||Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400 (PB-l)|
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the bases of two phases:
- Phase 1= The aspirants will be shortlisted based on the post they applied for and their current achievement in form.
- Phase 2= The shortlisted aspirants will appear for the trials in the field at Chennai.
Sports Eligibility: The aspirants’ capacity will be calculated based on participation in the event in the 2020,2019,2018 &2017 years. The tournament will be evaluated based on the following order of importance:
- Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship on the International level.
- National school games.
- Tournaments/Events of regional importance on the international level like Commonwealth Games/Asian Games/ Afro Asian Games.
- Drive certificate holders
- National physical efficiency
- Inter-University Tournaments.
- Domestic Events / Tournaments of National level seniors like National Federation Games, National Games, etc.
- Other International Events / Tournaments like SAF Games
Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in
Steps To Apply Online For Income Tax Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website.
- Get yourself registered first by filling in all the details.
- Then the email and password are generated for you.
- Please write it down on paper for further use.
- The application form will be open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details accurately.
- Attach the scanned copies of the relevant documents asked by the recruiter.
- Recheck the form.
- Click on the submit option.
Important Links to Consider for Income Tax Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: To get more details, visit the official site regularly.