India Government Mint (IGM) Recruitment 2022: India Government Mint makes the recruitment for the Engraver and Jr Office Assistant post, which is about 07. The willing persons can carefully check out the notification and then apply for the post. The applications can be made from 07 May 2022 to 7 June 2022. For the full information, go thoroughly from the below article.
India Government Mint (IGM) Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||India Government Mint|
|Posts Name||Engraver and Jr Office Assistant|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.06.2022|
India Government Mint (IGM) Recruitment 2022: Important Details
|Jr Office Assistant||04|
Post Graduation and Graduation/ degree in Fine Arts from the recognized college or university plus the desired experience from the approved Institute/University or college.
- Engraver: 18 – 28 years of age.
- Jr Office Assistant: 18 – 28 years of age.
- For Un-reserved, EWS and OBC Category nominees: Rs.600/-
- For SC / ST/PH category applicants: Rs. 200/-
- Engraver-III: Rs.23910 – Rs.85570
- Jr Office Assistant: Rs.21540 – Rs.77160
The organization will conduct an Online exam and typing test for the selection of the employees. The exam will contain the Objective Type Questions only.
Also, Check the Latest Notification OIL India Ltd Recruitment 2022
Official Website: Open to the official website of the IGM @https://igmmumbai.spmcil.com/ for more information.
Steps To Apply Online For India Government Mint (IGM) Recruitment 2022
- At first, fall upon the official website of the organization @https://igmmumbai.spmcil.com/.
- Carefully view the advertisement details from there.
- Then complete the registration process.
- Properly write the details into the application form column.
- Attach the important documents/certificates with it.
- According to the category, pay the application fees.
- Review the details once and submit the form asap.
Important Links to Consider for India Government Mint (IGM) Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Applications after the 07th of June 2022 will not be accepted at any cost.